- If you sell up to 125 tickets, Bounce! will donate 40% of any fundraiser tickets sold. If you sell over 125 tickets, Bounce! will donate 50% of any fundraiser tickets sold. Fundraiser tickets costs $26 (reduced from $30) and can be bought online here or purchased at the door. Tickets purchased at the door must be accompanied by a valid flyer for your group / organization.
- We require a minimum of 50 attendees. If less than 50 participants buy tickets, we deduct the difference from your deposit.
- There is absolutely NO soliciting during your event.
- There is absolutely NO outside food allowed in Bounce!
- All jumpers under the age of 18 needs a valid waiver signed by a parent or guardian. All jumpers age 18 or older must complete and sign a waiver for themselves. Waivers can be completed here or in the lobby of our facility (please note: parents must be present to sign a waiver for their child. If people are carpooling they must fill out the waiver in advance).
- Each participant need to purchase our mandatory, non-slip Bounce! socks. They are $3 per pair (not included in price of the fundraiser). If they are already have our socks they can bring them for the fundraiser without purchasing a new pair.
How much does a ticket cost?
The price for 120 minutes of jump time is $26. Our mandatory non-slip socks are $3 and can be purchased separately for the participants who don’t already have them.
How much money will I raise?
If you bring 50 jumpers (our minimum), you will raise $520 – 40% of the total amount raised
If you bring 75 jumpers, you will raise $780 – 40% of the total amount raised
If you bring 100 jumpers, you will raise $1,040 – 40% of the total amount raised
If you bring 125 jumpers, you will raise $1,625
If you bring 150 jumpers, you will raise $1,950
When will I receive my check?
Your check will be directly mailed to the address you provided to the Bounce! manager within two weeks of your event date.
Can I sell my own tickets?
No. All tickets for your fundraiser must be bought through Bounce! either on our website in advance (preferred) or at the door the day of your event.
Schedule your Fundraising Event today!
**Disclaimer: BOUNCE!® private rooms cannot be requested or reserved. BOUNCE!® reserves the right to change private rooms in order to fit the needs of the BOUNCE!® Party Schedule. ALL private rooms can fit the size estimated upon booking. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST HAVE A SIGNED WAIVER OF LIABILITY. Minors under 18 years old must have a signed waiver of liability by a parent or legal guardian. BOUNCE!® reserves the right to request ID from anyone over 18. You can cancel your group reservation up to 7 days (1 week) in advance to receive a full refund; if the cancellation is less than 7 days in advance you will forfeit your deposit. Prices and details are subject to change and while we make every effort to keep our website up to date with the latest information, management has final determination on group rates. Thank you for understanding.**