Cleaning & Safety Policies
*Safety and cleanliness is our top priority. As a family owned business keeping our team members and guests healthy is extremely important. Below is a list of everything we do to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests, community and team members.
- We have installed UVC lights in our air conditioning vents to disinfect the circulating air throughout the warehouse.
- We have installed 45 touchless alcohol-based hand sanitizing stations.
- We have installed touchless sinks and touchless soap & paper towel dispensers in our bathrooms.
During Open Hours:
- We have a dedicated cleaning staff responsible for ensuring bathrooms are clean and sanitized.
- Dedicated cleaning staff responsible for disinfecting common touchpoints (railings, door handles, dodgeballs, etc!)
- Disinfecting wipes are available for customers to use at their own leisure.
- Disposable gloves and masks are available to customers upon request.
- Party rooms and eating areas are sanitized between each use.
- We sanitize our equipment with UVC light fixtures and fog-applied EPA-registered disinfectant.
- We used bleach based disinfectant on all common touch points and eating areas.
For Team Members:
- Team members are required to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms of being ill.
- We have unlimited PPE (disposable gloves, masks) as well as hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes available for our team members.
- Team members are required to wash their hands frequently (especially before serving food and when returning from a break).
*We pride ourselves in abiding by all CDC, Department of Health and NYS guidelines to ensure the cleanliness of our facility as well as surpassing industry standards.